Ramilo, S.L. Is a company with tax identification number B36602878, C/ Macal, 32, CP 36213, Vigo, Pontevedra, España (“RAMILO”), and an email address for these purposes email@example.com.
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the hard disk on your computer when you visit certain websites or applications and is used to store and recover information related to your visit.
Cookies allow us, among other things, to collect statistical information, facilitate certain technical functionalities, store and recover information on browsing habits or the preferences of a user or their device and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize the user. Bear in mind that cookies cannot harm your device and when activated they help us identify and resolve any errors.
2. Types of cookies
There are various types of cookies:
(I) Based on the entity that owns the cookies:
- First-party cookies: are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain managed directly by RAMILO.
- Third-party cookies: are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain managed by a third party.
(ii) Based on how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: gather and store the User’s data while they access and browse a website. They disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: gather and store the User’s data for a given period.
(Iii) Based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: permit navigation on a website and use of the various services.
- Preference or personalization cookies: remember information so that the User accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users according to previously personalized parameters.
- Analytical cookies: are used to track, monitor and analyze User browsing and behavior, to introduce improvements based on that analysis.
- Advertising cookies: are used to manage the advertising spaces on a website as efficiently as possible.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on User behavior collected from continuous observation of their browsing habits, so that a specific profile can be developed to show personalized advertising.
- Statistical cookies: are used to quantify the number of visits, number of pages viewed and activity and return frequency. These cookies do not identify the User because they collect anonymous information used only to improve a website and navigation within the portal, usage statistics, search speed, or to measure website activity.
This Website uses the following cookies in particular to operate and provide the services offered:
2.1. First-party cookies.
|Save user language
|Save source of visit.
|Used by Google analytics..
|Used by Google analytics.
|Used by Google analytics.
|Used by Facebook
|Used by Facebook
|Used by Pinterest
2.2. Third-party cookies.
The Website currently uses third-party analytical cookies as described below.
|Google recaptcha service on pages with forms.
|Transfers data to Google.
|Control cookie consent
|Extract anonymous browsing information.
|Store user preferences.
3. Cookie management
Users can configure the installation of cookies while browsing the Website and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology may affect website usability and services.
If you so wish, you can change the settings on your browser to accept or reject cookies or for the browser to notify you if a server wants to store a cookie. Please note that if you do block or do not accept cookies certain services may not be available without those cookies or you may not be able to access certain services or make the most of all the Website can offer.
To find out how to disable cookies on your browser, please see the steps below for the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet options → Privacy → Settings. For more information, see Microsoft support or your Browser’s Help option
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Personalized settings. For more information, see Mozilla support or your Browser’s Help option
- Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → General settings. For more information, see Google support or your Browser’s Help option
- Safari: Preferences → Security. For more information, see Apple support or your Browser’s Help option